Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What is the Luminex assay platform?
- How do I set up the Luminex instrument?
- Why should I consider switching from ELISA technology to multiplexing?
- Do the Luminex beads beads require special care in handling?
- I am planning to use the ProcartaPlex Panel Configurator to order a Mix & Match panel. How do I know if my list of targets can be multiplexed in a ProcartaPlex assay?
- The bead count for my standard curve is correct and regular, but for my samples the bead count is erratic and I get a warning message saying “The acquisition had at least one region that did not reach the maximum count”. What should I do?
- The bead counts for all of my assay wells are erratic. What went wrong?
- The readout for my samples says that they are above the detectable limit. What should I do?
- The readout for my samples says that they are below the detectable limit. What should I do?
- I am getting a warning message that there is high bead aggregation. What should I do?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Immunoassays
- Overview: Luminex Technology Multiplex Assays
- Overview: Luminex Instruments
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Learning Center: Antibodies
- Antibodies Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Immunoassays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Preconfigured Panels
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Mix & Match Panels
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Inflammation and Cytokine Storm Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Immuno-Oncology Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Neurobiology Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Simplex Kits
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Publications
Our multiplex assays based on Luminex xMAP (multi-analyte profiling) technology enable simultaneous detection and quantitation of multiple secreted proteins (cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, etc.), RNA, or DNA. Each panel is designed for use with Luminex instrumentation, including MAGPIX, Luminex 200, and FLEXMAP 3D systems.
If your Luminex instrument needs attention or you require technical assistance with your Luminex assays or xPONENT software for data acquisition and analysis, contact our team of Technical Support Scientists or Field Application Scientists.
Our custom ProcartaPlex immunoassays, based on Luminex xMAP technology, maximize flexibility in experimental design, permitting the quantitation of one or multiple targeted proteins in unique panels designed by the researcher. For your convenience, each customized panel comes with reagents that are blended, optimized, tested, and designed for use with MAGPIX, Luminex 200, and FLEXMAP 3D systems.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.