Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How is the Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer different from traditional flow cytometers?
- What is the Attune NxT Autosampler?
- How do I titrate an antibody for flow cytometry analysis?
- What should I use to block my cells for flow cytometry analysis?
- Why should I worry about compensation in flow cytometry analysis?
- I am using the Attune Nxt Acoustic Focusing Cytometer and my data does not look like I expected. How can I get help with it?
- I am having a hard time separating my bacteria from instrument noise. How can I optimize my signal?
- I’m trying to assay cell proliferation with a CellTrace stain and I am not seeing separate peaks for each cell division. How can I optimize this assay?
- My cell cycle data shows a single peak, not a proper cell cycle profile. How can I fix this?
- What kind of controls do I need for flow cytometry?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Molecular Probes School of Fluorescence
- Learning Center: Flow Cytometry
- Flow Cytometry Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Learning Center: Cell Analysis
- Cell Analysis Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: The Molecular Probes Handbook
- Journal Articles: BioProbes Journal of Cell Biology Applications
- Newsletter: ProbesOnline Newsletter
- Protocols: Cell Analysis Protocols
- Protocols: Flow Cytometry Protocols
- Selection: Fluorophore Selection Guides
- Tutorials: Fluorescence and Flow Cytometry Tutorials
- Flow Cytometry Panel Design Tool: Choose fluorescent antibody conjugates for your flow cytometry panel in a few easy steps: pick the antibody species reactivity, select up to 14 targets of interest (choices include viability dyes), and choose the lasers or fluorophores you want to view.
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer: Plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab.
- Antibody Search Tool
- Flow Cytometry Reagent Guide and Protocols App: An app designed to help you find fluorescent reagents, kits, and protocols for cell biology–related flow cytometry applications. Also included are product guides for instrument calibration and setup, protein labeling, and secondary detection.
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer Mobile App: An app to plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab. This mobile version of SpectraViewer acts as an extension of our online Fluorescence SpectraViewer.
- Alexa Fluor Selection Guide Widget: A widget designed to provide you with a concise and informative set of criteria for choosing the optimal Alexa Fluor™ dye for your antibody or protein labeling application.
- Cell Imaging Reagent Guide & Protocols App: An app designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents, kits, and protocols for cell biology-related fluorescence microscopy applications. Also included are product guides for instrument calibration and setup, protein labeling and secondary detection.
- Gibco Cell Culture Companion: An app designed to capture and store vital experiment information as you count cells, perform cell culture calculations and generate growth curves.
- DailyCalcs Science Calculator: An app designed to calculate molarity, dilution, molecular weight, and more. Version 3.0 now has eight calculators, including a new Specific Productivity Calculator for use with fed-batch cell culture processes and a Transfection calculator you can use to simplify transfection experimental setup.
All the components necessary to develop the most appropriate assay for your research or discovery target of interest are available from us with our custom solutions. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Let us take the hassle out of your hands with a custom solution for you.
With a proven track record of over 18,000 custom antibody projects completed to date, our custom antibody development, purification, and screening services deliver the quality, consistency, and performance you need. Once your custom project is underway, you can track the real-time progress of your project via OpenProject™ software. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 13485:2003 certified and registered with the FDA. We offer USDA, and OLAW accreditation standard, and AAALAC form accreditation by special request.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.