Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What arrays are supported for analysis on Genotyping Console™ Software (GTC)?
- How many samples are needed to run the genotyping algorithm and the copy number algorithm in Genotyping Console™ Software?
- What is the organization of the Family Tile view in the Axiom™ Microbial Detection Analysis Software (MiDAS)?
- What are the system requirements to run the Axiom™ Microbial Detection Analysis Software (MiDAS)?
- Can I install ChAS 3.1 on my AGCC workstation computer?
- Expression Console™ displays an error when trying to download library files for the first time after installation of the software. What should I do?
- The ChAS Database could not be contacted. I get an error when launching ChAS. What should I do?
- I am getting an error warning message upon launch of AGCC Portal: “Caution: The browser you are using is not a recommended browser for AGCC. Recommended browsers are: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or newer”. What should I do?
- I need support assistance with an Affymetrix™ Power Tool (APT) related issue. What should I do?
- I’m getting Error 'Batch is currently in use by a remote application' when trying to open a completed analysis file set in Axiom Analysis Suite on the Dashboard Window. What should I do?
Microarray Research Services Laboratory (MRSL) is a high-throughput genotyping and expression analysis facility that offers affordable and fast genotyping and expression services for large-scale, microarray-based studies.
Get faster access to deeper data with the insight and efficient services of a microarray specialist. Our open-source approach ensures that our providers and partners can optimize their services to make the best use of microarray technology and deliver better data to you. Here, you can find the right fit for your collaborative needs.
Experience the convenience of the Microarray Research Services Laboratory (MRSL)—just send in your DNA. MRSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.